Team Lead Sales
Sales – Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are some of the best ethical hackers out there. Between them, they have hacked some of the biggest tech companies in the world and now they are sharing their knowledge as part of our tech teams. The knowledge they accumulated from ethical hacking turned into an application security tool that automates hacker attacks.
Today, in addition to our internal research, we collaborate with a global group of handpicked white-hat hackers to gather security tests. Our tool is trusted and used by some of the most widely known companies such as Spotify, Trello, and King. Based in central Stockholm, Sweden, we are currently a team of 50 employees and growing quickly.
What our sales team does
The Sales team is responsible for bringing in new Enterprise clients and the Enterprise segment is expected to grow by 5x during 2019.
Our sales team have grown and now the time has come for us to find a team leader to guide our awesome multinational team to even bigger accomplishments. You do not need to be an expert in security, just someone that wants to learn more.
Role and responsibilities
As team lead of the Sales team you are responsible for building, organising and developing Detectify’s Sales team with the overall target to ensure Detectify’s financial growth in the Enterprise segment.
You need to build a stellar team recruiting somewhere in the range of 10-15 A teammates for the Swedish team.
- Define the sales process, identify and implement best practices throughout - Improving deal time, average order value and closed deals per sales rep
- Organize a team of 10 in terms of roles and responsibilities, career paths and commission models.
- Coaching individual team members on sales strategies, tactics and long term personal development
- Take significant part in identifying Detectify’s core client segments and define efficient acquisition strategies
- Ensure the performance of the team by setting and follow up on financial targets
Who you are
- A person with sales team lead experience
- You should be a people-person with the drive to motivate, coach and develop sales people
- You think that coaching other sales people in their dialogues with clients is one of the best parts of working with sales
- Experience recruiting good salespeople and making sure that your team is on track with their results and approach the market in a smart and efficient way
As Team Lead you will also play an important strategic part in how Detectify should organize our sales team, commission model and role development paths.
So, what do you think?
If you are looking for a leadership role where you can have the freedom to build and shape a highly motivated, diverse and super fun team, send us your contact details through the application below. This is going to be fun!