Product and Technology - Stockholm
Here, you'll find an exciting array of challenges and a team of top-ranked white hat hackers and developers. We are an international team with the common mission of making the internet more secure!
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool
What our Web Team does
Our web team is responsible for Detectify’s public facing platforms. What that means is that they build and improve two of our main platforms; Detectify’s public-facing website, and the customer's logged-in interface.
No matter the platform, the Web Team guarantees the best possible user journey. Collectively they work on a single page application using a tech stack that includes PHP, MySQL, React.js, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker and Microservices.
The team today consists of 4 people who work according to Scrum in two-week sprints with releases at least once a week.
Role and Responsibilities
Here, you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle!
Your key daily tasks include:
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Developing, implementing and maintaining object oriented backend web applications with PHP, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker and Microservices
- Producing and launching new features within our public-facing platforms
- Creating self-contained, reusable and testable, code, libraries, modules and components
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team with the utilization of good practices and habits
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Working closely with Design, UX, Backend and Frontend developers to create user-centric solutions that are scalable
Who you are
You will be joining a high performing agile team that collaborates and works together across all aspects of our public-facing platforms. You must be someone who is highly engaged, motivated and excels at critical thinking and problem solving.
You come from a background where you are used to working with load-heavy backend web applications, using PHP latest version and outside of open source frameworks.
You have extensive knowledge and experience in PHP and you are willing to continuously write code in PHP and Golang. Having experience or interest in Golang is a plus but it is not required!
So, what do you think?
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, a paid phone with 30G of data and a computer, pension plan in accordance with ITP1, paid first sick day, wellness grant, 6 weeks of vacation and parental leave plan. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including recurrent off-sites and after-works, knowledge sharing sessions, taking paid-time off to work as a volunteer, gross salary purchases of “work-related” hardware, and of course, fully stocked fridges with yummy snacks and cold beer :)