Sales - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Episerver, Trello and Spotify make their websites more secure.
What our sales team does
Our sales department consisting of a team of 9 SaaS passionated professionals work with enterprise customers from a wide range of industries to understand their needs, find creative solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
The Sales Manager is responsible for bringing in new enterprise clients on board through both inbound and outbound (40/60%). Our enterprise segment is expected to grow by 5x during 2019 and for that we are looking for sales professionals who are natural at selling and passionate about technology.
Role and Responsibility
Our aim is to grow the sales team with individuals who are experts in building relationships with new customers and understand the technical challenges of working with SaaS.
The ultimate goal is to identify new leads and turn them into long-term profitable deals based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
You’ll get to:
- Source prospects through different channels and qualify inbound leads coming from our acquisition team
- Learn more about the security landscape in order to understand the client's need in depth and offer them the best possible solution
- Manage a healthy pipeline of enterprise clients aiming to meet your personal quota
- Run demos on a weekly basis and prove the added value of our product
- Be the main point of contact during the negotiation stage and close deals of up to six figures
- Actively contribute to the growth of our international sales operations
- Expand your network by reaching out to different enterprises across the world
- Spread the word about our brand and mission of making the internet safer
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience within software sales. You have worked with lead generation, qualification and ran cold calling on a daily basis. We expect you to be able to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Preferably you have previously worked in high-performing startups where you've thrived in a self-managed environment interested in constantly learning and improving your sales skills and approach.
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
If you are up for the challenge, give us a call +46 070 210 69 53!