Information Security Officer
Product and Technology - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Information Security Officer to join our office in central Stockholm. You will be responsible for implementing policies and procedures to protect information confidentiality, working closely with the teams at Detectify to promote information security awareness.
Your main responsibilities will be working with technical inspections to identify and reduce potential security weaknesses and ensure that security features are implemented and functional. This includes:
- Analysing security solutions to make sure they meet security requirements for all classified information
- Hands-on implementations of policies, user awareness, training and compliance with applicable government policies
- Certification initiatives (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Internal and external audit compliance
- Writing legal document guidelines, outlining processes and their implementation process
- Providing information security training, awareness, and guidance to all employees to increase security awareness and the level of internal security
- Working with the product and technology teams to ensure a security-first mindset throughout the development cycle
Who you are
- Experience from a full-time role in information security, data protection, cybersecurity, IT security or similar position
- Strong process-oriented mindset, organizational capability, and problem-solving ability
- Capable of switching between operational and strategic tasks
- Experience in one or more of the following security domains; IT compliance & audits, security governance, IT operational security
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!