Information Security Officer
Product and Technology - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
We are now looking for a passionate Information Security Officer to join our Stockholm office and being part of our mission to drive the future of internet security. You are the right person if you have an excellent understanding of the latest cyber security solutions, are eager to share your knowledge and want to work hands-on with information security implementation.
What you'll get to do
You will be responsible for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information systems of Detectify. Your role will include: developing and maintaining policies and implementing procedures relating to information security. You will be working closely with various teams of Detectify to promote information security awareness and organize continuous information security training for staff members.
Your main responsibilities will also include supporting other teams such as Legal & Finance, Product, and Tech with technical risk assessments to identify and reduce potential security weaknesses. In addition, you will ensure the adequacy of security features in relation to IT procurement and proper implementation to meet various compliance needs as well as continuous security monitoring.
Your role will include:
- Conducting information security risk assessments and analyzing security solutions to make sure they meet security requirements and market best practices
- Supporting other functions with meeting regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR)
- Managing security incidents
- Certification initiatives (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Creating and updating policies and guidelines relating to information security and ensuring adequate implementation
- Providing information security training, -awareness, and -guidance to all employees
- Driving and educating the Product and Technology teams to adhere to security requirements during product development and deployment
Who you are
You come from a technical background and understand how the entirety of a security eco-system works. You are up to date with modern tooling and has experience working in a modern software product company.
- At least 3 years of experience from a full-time role in information security, data protection, cyber security or similar position
- Relevant education within IT/Information security management
- Experience working with a cloud native company and thorough understanding of the challenges it presents
- Strong process-oriented mindset, problem-solving ability and have excellent communication skills
- Capable of switching between operational and strategic tasks
- Strong abilities to work both independently and collaboratively
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following security domains; IT/Information security compliance & audits, IT/Information security operational security
- Fluent in English
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
These are just some of our benefits