Finance and Administration
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the Internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
Role and responsibilities:
We are growing and we are looking for a full-time Finance Accountant to join our finance department. Since you will be the first person at Detectify with this role you will get to contribute to setting up work processes and influence how to best collaborate with our CFO. We are a growing international company and the role includes both our Swedish and our US offices as well as other offices being added further on when we grow. This includes:
- Overseeing general accounting operations by verifying our financial transactions
- Collaboration and communication to our external accounting firms
- Liquidity planning for daily operations
- Following up collections on accounts receivables
- Support administration of invoices both payables and receivables
- Support monthly and annual closure
- Reporting to investors
- Supporting additional financial reporting
- Evaluate financial working tools and investigate and support new tools implementation
- Attend to accounting matters that arise
- Experience in different accounting flows and systems
- Master in economics, accounting or financing
- Fluent language skills in Swedish and English
- Capacity to focus on overall processes with no fear of developing new procedures
- Ability to have an overview and understanding of the accounting
- Flexibility in adapting processes and demands based on legal frameworks
- Solution-oriented mindset with a strong sense of ethics
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!