Marketing - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Episerver, Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
Our marketing department consists of a cross-functional team of five people working with content, ethical hacking research, performance marketing, events, and graphic design. Together you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets (USA, NL, DE and SE) and build a global brand.
Role and Responsibility
As our Growth Hacker, you are responsible for our acquisition channels and optimising the top of our marketing funnel for both our European and US market. You will continuously optimise and develop a high-performing customer acquisition strategy by launching campaigns and managing organic and paid channels.
You will also play a crucial role in leading our growth strategy across paid digital channels to ensure Detectify reaches and acquires relevant customers. As Growth Hacker, you will own Detectify’s lead nurturing strategy and utilise marketing automation to deliver the right information to the right user segment at the right time.
You will work closely with internal as well as external partners, to scale Detectify’s customer growth!
Among other things, you will:
- Build and scale marketing campaigns to maximise efficient customer growth
- Drive marketing automation efforts
- Hit monthly customer acquisition goals by analysing campaign performance
- Hit conversion targets with continuous improvement and hypothesis-driven experimentation of new optimisations tactics
- Implement post-campaign analysis results, develop test plans for new user acquisition initiatives, and measure performance to identify testing opportunities
Who You Are
Detectify’s customer base ranges from small businesses to global tech giants, which is why you will continually work with data-driven lead generation tailored to different customer segments. Together with our Revenue Operations Manager, you will maintain a feedback loop between sales and marketing in order to optimise our lead scoring model, account-based marketing and lead nurturing.
- At least 4 years of experience in User Acquisition, preferably within SaaS or IT
- Previous experience with Lead Scoring and Account Based Marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo or similar
- An analytical mindset and extensive experience in working with Excel as well as Google Analytics
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Results oriented with a go-getting spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Passion for Detectify’s mission in making the internet a safer place
- Academic Background in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or similar
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!