Growth Hacker / Digital Strategist
Marketing - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
The Marketing Team
Our marketing department consists of a cross-functional team of six people working with content, ethical hacking research, web editing, performance marketing, events, and graphic design. Now, we are looking on expanding with an additional two to three people during the year. Together, you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets and build a global brand!
What you'll get to do
As our Growth Hacker / Digital Strategist, you are responsible for our acquisition channels and optimising the top of our marketing funnel for our global market. You will continuously optimise and develop a high-performing user acquisition strategy by launching campaigns and managing our lead generation channels to ensure we meet our acquisition targets.
Hence, you as our Growth Hacker / Digital Strategist will own Detectify’s lead nurturing strategy and utilise marketing automation to deliver the right information to the right user segment at the right time. You will work closely with internal as well as external partners, to scale Detectify’s user growth!
Among other things, you will:
- Build and scale marketing campaigns to maximise efficient customer growth
- Build and analyse marketing automation workflows
- Track performance in order to plan, report and conduct analyses
- Set and manage the budget for our paid channels and provide insightful analysis of the spend and its results
- Collaborate with other teams across Detectify, including Product and Data Science
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience in User Acquisition in a high paced environment, preferably in B2B tech
- Experience in developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis
- A strong analytical mindset and extensive experience in working with Excel as well as Google Analytics
- A passion for data, metrics and reporting
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo or similar
- Highly capable of operating and excelling in strategic and tactical topics
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Detectify’s mission in making the internet a safer place
- Academic Background in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics or similar
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
These are just some of our benefits