User Acquisition Manager
Marketing - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Episerver, Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
The marketing team
Our marketing department consists of a cross-functional team of six people working with content, ethical hacking research, web editing, performance marketing, events, and graphic design. We're also looking on expanding with an additional two, to three people during the year. Together you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets and build a global brand.
Role and responsibilities
As our User Acquisition Manager, you are responsible for our acquisition channels and optimising the top of our marketing funnel for both our European and US market. You will continuously optimise and develop a high-performing user acquisition strategy by launching campaigns and managing primarily our paid channels to ensure we meet our acquisition targets. You will also manage our growth strategy across these channels.
Hence, the User Acquisition Manager will own Detectify’s lead nurturing strategy and utilise marketing automation to deliver the right information to the right user segment at the right time. You will work closely with internal as well as external partners, to scale Detectify’s user growth!
Among other things, you will:
- Build and scale marketing campaigns to maximise efficient customer growth
- Build and analyse marketing automation workflows
- Track performance in order to plan, report and conduct analyses
- Setting and managing the budget for our paid channels
Who You Are
Detectify’s customer base ranges from small businesses to global tech giants, which is why you will continually work with data-driven lead generation tailored to different customer segments. Together with our Revenue Operations Manager, you will maintain a feedback loop between sales and marketing in order to optimise our lead scoring model, account-based marketing and lead nurturing.
- At least 4 years of experience in User Acquisition within SaaS or tech
- Previous experience with Lead Scoring and Account Based Marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo or similar
- An analytical mindset and extensive experience in working with Excel as well as Google Analytics
- A passion for data, metrics and reporting
- Experience developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis
- Highly capable of operating and excelling in strategic and tactical positions
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Detectify’s mission in making the internet a safer place
- Academic Background in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or similar
So, what do you think?
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, a paid phone with 30G of data and a computer, pension plan in accordance with ITP1, paid first sick day, wellness grant, 6 weeks of vacation and parental leave plan. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including recurrent off-sites and after-works, knowledge sharing sessions, taking paid-time off to work as a volunteer, gross salary purchases of “work-related” hardware, and of course, fully stocked fridges with yummy snacks and cold beer :)