What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are top-ranked ethical hackers that have helped some of the world’s biggest tech companies - such as Spotify, King and Trello - improve their web security. The knowledge they accumulated from ethical hacking turned into a security tool that automates hacker attacks and helps customers stay on top of threats.
The Talent Team’s mission
At Detectify, we take People very seriously. We are a cross-functional team of four that works around the clock to identify, attract and onboard the best talent to win the battle against security threats.
We have big plans for the next years, and we're building up our Recruiting team to drive our growth. You will work with top talent within the Security industry, in an environment committed to team effort, results and learning.
Role and Responsibilities
We view our recruiters as strategic partners that help enable informed, data-driven decisions that result in the best hires and remarkable candidate experience. You will own the recruitment processes that evaluates candidates against Detectify’s high bar for performance, future potential, and culture-add.
Your responsibilities include:
- Partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Engaging, nurturing and qualifying a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals and attending networking events
- Lead an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
Who you are
We’re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and determination to our team. We’re passionate about delivering an outstanding candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here.
In order to accomplish this, we believe that the ideal candidate should:
- Have a proven track record of 2+ years of recruitment experience within a highly technical company
- Have experience with both high volume recruitment as well as one-off specialist searches
- Be able to operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Have experience building a relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be an experienced negotiator and have the ability to close on deals
- Possess strong organisational skills and ability to manage complex operational processes
- Have excellent English communication skills
- Be able to think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Possess a high level of empathy and inclusive communication skills
- Be naturally curious, continuously learn and reflect on personal growth
So, What do you think?
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, a paid phone with 30G of data and a computer, pension plan in accordance with ITP1, paid first sick day, wellness grant, 6 weeks of vacation and parental leave plan. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including recurrent off-sites and after-works, knowledge sharing sessions, taking paid-time off to work as a volunteer, gross salary purchases of “work-related” hardware, and of course, fully stocked fridges with yummy snacks and cold beer :)