Business Insights Analyst
Marketing - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Episerver, Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
To help us shape the future and get there faster, we are looking for a Business Insights Analyst to join the team. Together with fellow data analysts and scientists, you will help us to build intelligence into our products, optimize sales and marketing processes, and to promote a data-driven culture aimed at supporting impactful decisions.
On a daily basis, you will be a part of our growing cross-functional marketing department of five people working with content, ethical hacking research, performance marketing, events, and graphic design. Together, you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets and build a global brand.
Role and Responsibility
As a Business Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality insights through multiple data sources (web performance and transaction data) and placing them into a business context. The Business Insights Analyst's responsibilities include collecting, tracking and analyzing all marketing data. Ultimately, you will help us optimize the customer journey and ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently
Your responsibilities include:
- Gathering and analyzing data in the sales funnel
- Translating business needs into quantitative terms and data requirements to our marketing and sales teams
- Proactively identifying relevant questions, providing descriptive analysis and insights into user behavior and marketing ROI
- Collecting marketing KPIs and developing recommendations based on funnel data
- Track and analyze A/B testing results
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Developing attribution and forecasting models
Who You Are
This role is ideal for a creative, intellectually curious and diverse thinking Analyst that enjoys both delivering work that truly impacts business decisions as well as thinking of new solutions that deliver greater insights. To be successful in this role, you should have experience collaborating with marketing and sales teams and be really good at processing, analyzing and suggest optimization based on our marketing data.
We expect you to...
- Be a skilled user of SQL, R, Python or similar
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a Marketing/Product/Growth Analyst role or similar
- Have expertise in Google Analytics and a strong understanding of the SaaS business model
- Be an Excel expert with proven data interpretation skills
- Be able to explain technical findings to a non-technical team
- Have an academic background in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Social sciences or similar
So, what do you think?
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, a paid phone with 30G of data and a computer, pension plan in accordance with ITP1, paid first sick day, wellness grant, 6 weeks of vacation, parental leave plan. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including recurrent off-sites and after works, knowledge sharing sessions, taking time off with pay one whole day to work as a volunteer, gross salary purchases of work-related hardware, and of course, fully stocked fridges with yummy snacks and cold beer :)