Product and Technology - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
What you'll get to do
We are looking for a full-time Security Engineer to join our office in central Stockholm. You will be responsible for improving our product- and internal IT security, and work closely with the tech teams at Detectify.
Your main responsibilities will be conducting technical inspections to identify and reduce potential security weaknesses and ensure that security features are implemented and functional. This includes:
- Analyze, implement and maintain security solutions (eg. IDSes, WAFs, antivirus, audit logs etc) to make sure they meet security requirements
- Provide training and education to developers on software security best practices
- Making sure the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible, about security incidents
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure
- Install and maintain tools and workflows for technology teams to ensure a security-first mindset throughout the development cycle
Who you are
- Experienced from a full-time role in infrastructure security, security engineering, application security, or a similar position
- Hacker mindset and interest for security
- Experience with AWS (or Azure/GCP) and installing/maintaining services on Linux based systems
- Experience with containers and microservice orchestration (eg. kubernetes) is preferred
- Hands-on experience in security systems, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!