Hacker Community Manager
Crowdsource - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers, who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security program allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our scanner.
The Crowdsource team
You will be joining the Crowdsource team. This team makes sure that the members of Detectify Crowdsource - our invite-only network of white-hat hackers - are engaged and enjoying the best possible experience when collaborating with Detectify.
When a white-hat hacker submits a vulnerability through our platform, our team develops a module from the research, which is then automated by our web vulnerability scanner and made available to all our customers – this is how Detectify combines automation and crowdsourcing.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Hacker Community Manager that can be our eyes, ears and voice in our online Crowdsource community. You will develop and drive our hacker success management with the purpose of creating the best experience for our community members and engage them to be active and continuous contributors in our Detectify Crowdsource community.
What that means in more detail:
- Manage the recruitment and application process for new members
- Build, manage, measure and analyse activity levels of our members
- Act as first point of contact for our community members
- Help coordinate events and remote/in-person meetups with our hacker community, in collaboration with our marketing team
- Drive initiatives of both technical and non-technical nature to increase the value that Crowdsource hackers brings to Detectify’s customers
- Be a part of making the Detectify Crowdsource community best-in-class and act and the brand ambassador for Detectify Crowdsource
Who you are
- A background or strong interest in security and white hat hacking
- You have a proven track record of successfully planning, executing and evaluating projects in a structured and organised manner
- You have a data-driven mindset and have experience in setting and using KPI's, preferably related to community management and user behaviour.
- You are communicative and have no problem initiating communication with new people
Nice to haves
- Experience as a security researcher or white hat hacker
- Experience in community management
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's do this together. It will be fun!