People and Culture - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are top-ranked ethical hackers that have helped some of the world’s largest tech companies such as Spotify, King and Trello to improve their web security. We turned the knowledge they accumulated from ethical hacking into a security tool that automates hacker attacks and helps customers to be safe. Today we are amongst the fastest growing tech companies in Stockholm and have offices in both Stockholm and Boston.
The Talent Team
At Detectify, we take people very seriously. The HR and Talent Team is a cross-functional team of six that works passionately to identify, attract, onboard and develop the best talent so that they can help us to make the internet a safer place.
We have big plans for the next year, and therefore we're building up our Talent team to drive our growth. As a recruiter at Detectify you will work with top talent within the Security industry, in an environment committed to team effort, fun, results and learning.
What you'll get to do
We view our recruiters as strategic partners that help enable informed, data-driven decisions that result in the best hires and a remarkable candidate experience. As our recruiter you will own the recruitment processes that evaluates candidates against Detectify’s high bar for performance, future potential, and cultural-fit.
Your responsibilities include:
- Partner with hiring managers and their respective teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle including conducting interviews
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels, sources and events
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the Internet, content and branding initiatives
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes and internal workflows to ensure our effectiveness and a great candidate experience
Who you are
We’re seeking a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus, and grit to our team. In order to thrive with us, we believe that the ideal candidate should:
- Have a proven track record of 4+ years of recruitment experience within a technical company
- Have experience with both high volume recruitment as well as one-off specialist searches
- Be able to operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Have excellent English communication skills since English is our company’s working language
So, what do you think?
We're a passionate, emphatic and crazy gang that love what we do. If you want to face our future challenges with us. Apply today!