Marketing - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
The Marketing Team
Our Marketing department consists of a cross-functional team of eight people working with content, ethical hacking research, web editing, performance marketing, BI, events, and graphic design. Now, we are looking on expanding with an additional two to three people in the upcoming months. Together, you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets and build a global brand!
What you'll get to do
As our Product Marketer, you will be working closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Marketing/Design and Sales, as well as with our CEO. You will be our internal product champion and our external evangelist, and will serve as a bridge between Detectify, the market and our customers. You will drive all major aspects of our product centric marketing activities - this includes how we communicate new features, segment our customers, engage current clients and highlight our product to new prospects. While constantly considering the market and our customers needs, your overall target will be making sure the product supports Detectify’s overall strategy and our customers expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and being eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing start-up in the Internet Security industry!
Among other things, you will
- Understand the technical power of our software and the value it brings to businesses and translate this into compelling sales and marketing messages for our targeted markets
- Be always informed about our competitive landscape and help us to differentiate our product within the market by creating content that educates and drives engagement
- Use market and customer data to identify key segments and their needs to develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for our new products and features
- Educate and train Detectify’s team members on new features and products
- Participate in conferences and speak/present at relevant industry events
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy storyteller, who has the ability to simplify complex concepts and communicate them clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in product marketing (B2B SaaS preferred but not required)
- You have a demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging and content throughout a product's lifecycle, including white papers, case studies, blogs, research reports and testimonials
- You have experience with marketing automation software and CRM
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are highly creative and have attention to detail as well as strong organizational and project management skills
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
These are just some of our benefits