People Business Partner
People and Culture - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
Today, in addition to our internal research, we collaborate with our global crowdsource network of handpicked white-hat hackers to gather security tests. Our tool is trusted and used by some of the most widely known companies such as Spotify, Trello, and King. Based in central Stockholm, Sweden, we are one of Stockholm’s fastest growing startups with 80 employees from over 25 different nationalities. In November 2019, we secured €21 million in a Series B round, together with Balderton Capital.
The People & Culture team
At Detectify, we take people very seriously. Our People & Culture department consists of a cross-functional team of six and works passionately to attract, onboard, develop and retain the best talent, so that they can help us to make the internet a safer place.
We have big plans for the next year and in order to be able to support our business and provide a great employee experience for everyone at Detectify, we are growing our People & Culture team and looking for an experienced and highly driven People Business Partner.
Your role and responsibility
In your role as our People Business Partner, you will be a strategic sparring partner to several teams and their managers. You’ll be their first point of contact in all matters related to people, teams and organisations. You will be a key player in driving change and will get to take ownership in a variety of People & Culture initiatives that will enable us to scale and shape our organization going forward. For example, your responsibilities include:
- Together with your Head of People & Culture, continuously ensure that our organizational structure suits us, gets the support it needs and when needed, drive change management efforts and communication strategies for changes and new structures
- You will coach our department Heads and Team Leads in your respective teams on a variety of people related topics - making sure they reach their objectives by developing both their leadership skills, teams and individuals
- You will consult your stakeholders on labor law related topics
- Provide guidance and advice on feedback sessions, performance management, objective setting, promotions and career development
- You will define and keep track of the main HR KPIs, provide insightful analysis and reports of essential HR data to the management board, recommend enhancements as necessary and make sure the KPIs improve over time
Who you are
You are a doer that continuously tries to improve your work. You make things happen independently. You have 4+ years of work experience as HR Generalist or People Business Partner, ideally in a fast-paced environment, such as a start-up. Apart from that you also:
- Bring profound HR & Swedish labor law knowledge and are familiar with topics, such as career development & personal growth, talent management and retention
- Have excellent people skills - you are able to communicate professionally with stakeholders, being assertive and to the point
- Constantly aim to improve the efficiency of our People & Culture processes and tools
- Have a strong business acumen. Juggling priorities and effective time management is second nature to you
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
So, what do you think?
If you wish to be a part of this innovative, problem-solving marketing team to show our customers how to build a more secure internet using automation and crowdsourced security knowledge, then send us your contact details through the application below and we’ll take it from there. This is going to be fun!