Product and Technology - Stockholm
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
What you'll get to do
As responsible for our internal IT, you’ll have a central part in our organisation in the Stockholm main office. Since we are a security company, security will naturally be part of your role. You’ll work closely with both our Internal Security Officer and Security Engineer to ensure that our internal IT systems is handled in a compliant, organised and secure way. You will also be the hero of the office by working to proactively supporting the organisation in all matters related to our internal IT environment and equipment. Apart from that you will:
- Set up accounts and access rights for new users
- Perform support on hardware
- Manage the office IT such as wi-fi, Chrome-boxes(or similar) and printers
- Be responsible for handling our office alarm and entrance systems
- Order and prepare computers and other hardware for our new employees
- Manage our MDM solution for our mobile phones
- Manage electronic equipment such as cables and conference room setups in the office
- Be part of evaluating new technical setups supporting our staff in the office
Who you are
As a person you are service-minded and patient. You like problem solving and creating lasting and efficient solutions. Maybe you’ve gotten this experience by organizing large tech-heavy events like DreamHack, maybe from something else. Regardless, one thing is clear: when everything related to IT is in order and working, you’re happy. Some other requirements for the role include:
- At least one year of experience working with internal IT and IT support, preferably in a company in a scale-up phase.
- Account management and setup
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!