What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the Internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced domain and web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security network allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
What you will get to do
As the first Business Controller, you will have an exciting opportunity to build the controlling function at Detectify. With a reporting line to the CFO, you will be an important link between financial analysis and the business, and you will work closely with the Sales and Finance organisations. Detectify is growing rapidly which means that your role will also evolve and contribute significantly to the journey we are on.
As the Business Controller you will be responsible for tracking, analyzing and evaluating our business performance from a financial perspective. The financial measurement of our business should be evaluated from a financial perspective in correlation to our business performance, actions and initiatives. The responsibility of the role includes a high business understanding to be able to support and help the organization to focus on the right initiatives.
- KPI calculations and evaluations
- Track KPIs and financial patterns to follow up on business performance
- Evaluate forecasts and accuracy in predictions
- Responsibility for developing and managing the budget process and cross P&L analysis
- Support and collaborate with other functions regarding calculations of KPIs
- Evaluating existing tools and implementing new relevant tools
- Set up relevant Excel models and tools to track business performance in an efficient way
- Support management and the organization with calculations and analysis
- Develop the management reporting to effectively follow up on business performance
- Support investors with requested information
Who you are
You are passionate about building systems and enjoying creating processes from scratch. You like to challenge the status quo, and you enjoy being hands on while also possessing an interest in strategy. Resourceful and detail-oriented are the words that describe you, and your strength is in data analysis and working in Excel. You work easily with different departments, including sales. You like to take charge and you have aspirations of leading a team and growing in the scope of responsibility.
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!