What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
The Marketing Team
Our Marketing department consists of a cross-functional team of eight people working with content, ethical hacking research, web editing, performance marketing, BI, events, and graphic design. Now, we are looking on expanding with an additional two to three people in the upcoming months. Together, you will spread the word about Detectify in our target markets and build a global brand!
What you'll get to do
As Web Editor, you are the guardian of the Detectify website and will make sure the content presented about our company and offering are always of high quality, up-to-date, relevant and SEO-optimized. Clear communication about our services and providing a great user experience for our visitors is important for you.
To thrive in this role you must have a desire to educate, delight and provide service to our website visitors, and ultimately convert them. This is a hands-on role taking responsibility for day-to-day monitoring, management, and continuous updates but also needs to take a strategic view for how to improve service, traffic and customer conversions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop the website and landing pages based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Be our super user of the CMS.
- Actively collaborate with the creation of landing pages, blog posts, lead generation forms with a conversion rate optimization focus.
- Grow organic search traffic by optimising our existing web content and identify growth opportunities based on data-driven insights.
- Improve and perform conversion with A/B testing and implement the results for growth
- Monitor, analyze and report on site performance metrics in collaboration with the BI and data team.
- Support the marketing team with copywriting and copy editing tasks
Who you are
You are fluent in English at an (almost) native level. Creative, commercial and analytical are words that describe you, and you’ve previously worked with Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and A/B testing with conversion rate optimization focus. You are used to working with websites as an acquisition channel and are obsessed with exploiting words.
You are looking for an opportunity to impact and shape the future of a growing organization. You come from a design-sensitive environment, preferably from e-commerce or a marketing and advertising agency.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in web editing and research
- A passion for creating excellent user-centric website experiences
- Extensive experience with a flat-file CMS (eg. Statamic or WordPress)
- Impeccable writing and editing skills and keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Searchmetrics or similar
- Proficiency in SEO and CRO best practices and experience optimizing content
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- You are a multitasker with an eye for detail in your execution
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!