Customer Success Engineer - Boston
Sales - Boston
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox - and aim to share their findings with the rest of the world in order to make the internet a safer place.
Built on ethical hacker knowledge, Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. We collaborate with over 200 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Episerver, Trello and Spotify make their websites more secure.
The Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for one of our most important assets: our customers. We work with a wide range of tech giants, such as KING, Spotify, Smartbear, and many more. It is our job to ensure that our products are helping customers keep their domains and web applications secure.
Our Customer Success team takes care of our enterprise clients. The team manages client relationships and makes sure that our clients are making the most out of our products.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Engineer in Boston! You will be the second member of the Customer Success Team to join our US office and will work closely with our sales and customer success professionals based both in Boston and Stockholm.
What you’ll get to do
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be at the frontline to service our clients’ security challenges, and for this reason, you are expected to be an information security product expert that our enterprise clients can rely on for technical assistance.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our clients are maximising their return of investment by rapidly implementing and operationalising Detectify products and solutions to achieve their web security objectives. You will work closely together with our Customer Success Managers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provide technical and security guidance to clients related to the Detectify product suite
- Participate in quarterly security reviews with clients
- Communicate customer needs and provide product feedback to Product Managers and engineering teams
- Drive adoption: identify opportunities for utilising Detectify capabilities beyond immediate needs, evangelize and demo new product features/functionality, provide visibility into upcoming releases.
- Be a go-to customer expert on Detectify and become a subject matter expert over time
You will also serve as a client advocate in influencing the product roadmap by developing a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by clients and common objectives that they’d like to reach when using Detectify’s products.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you need to be highly technical, understand SaaS technologies and the complex world of cybersecurity.
You should have:
- Previous in-depth knowledge working with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- A proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
We think you have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field or at least 3+ years of prior experience in highly technical roles, for example as a Sales Engineer.
So, what do you think?
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about security!